Bryan Elliott, writer, director, producer, grew up in Southern California feeling under prioritized by his adoptive mother. At an early age, he had ambitions of finding his birth family. After extensive research Bryan called a long list of women only to realize she was among those who had repeatedly told him, “sorry, it’s not me.” when he called.
Maternal secondary rejection was solidified with the threat of legal action, but later legal correspondence clarified his birth father’s identity in the search for a man Bryan had searched for for decades. It took some coaxing, but Bryan was finally granted full access to his paternal family.
This is Bryan’s journey
Who Am I Really?
- Who Am I Really? Website – http://www.whoamireallypodcast.com/
- Share Your Story – bit.ly/2imgrtv_Share
- Apple Podcasts – http://apple.co/2oOd25m
- Spotify – https://spoti.fi/2RN3jcB
- Google Play – http://bit.ly/2oEU7bH
- TuneIn – http://tun.in/piyg9
- Stitcher – http://bit.ly/2DsqBxk_Stitcher
- Player FM – https://player.fm/series/who-am-i-really
- Podbean – bit.ly/2I0ITeY_Podbean
- YouTube – http://bit.ly/2oF3yrH
Damon’s own story in print and audio:
- Damon’s story “Who Am I Really? An Adoptee Memoir” – https://amzn.to/2Y9RNf8